Yesterday the stars aligned and we had the best good day ever. It went a little something like this...
- no preschool = sleeping in.
- woke up to raaaiiiinn
- ate breakfast with doors & windows open
- rain stopped, & we went for a walk / scooter ride around the neighborhood
- jumped in the car, drove to the "castle mall' in Scottsdale
- a little b-day shopping for Johnboy
- a little Shake Shack for lunch (!)
- a few Sprinkles cupcakes for dessert (!!)
- dance party on the drive home
- N A P T I M E
- G/Dad got home from work
- new recipe for dinnnah
- pillow talk w/ my love
- S L E E P
See what I mean?