Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dear Mom,

Look! I started a blog!!! I know you miss me so so much and so I decided to help you keep tabs on me. I'm not really sure how this whole blogger thing goes yet...but I'm gonna try my hardest. It was either this or twitter....and, frankly, I REALLY don't understand twitter. "I'm on my way to the store"...."I'm on my way home from the store"..."going to bed"...."just woke up"....boring! This way you'll get pictures too! And don't worry, I'll still call you every day! This will just be a backup. Eh?
Well...I'm at work right now so I better go.
I love you mom!!!

Love,
Kaela

1 comment:

  1. Look! I'm the first comment on your first blog. Cool beans. This all looks lovely.

    Love, Mary Jane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...