Saturday, November 21, 2009

photo shoooooot

Dear Momther,

Natalie and I woke up this morning with a mutual desire to take some pictures! So we got dressed up and had a little photo shoot! Hear are some of the final products...

Caught laughing.
Mailboxes.....bleh!!!!
Natalie is so good at balancing...she should practically be in the circus.
Sitting on the roof is one of my hobbies.
Woah!
Santa?
Just pondering the deeper meanings in life.
climbing ladders to nowhere.
the strange hole in our backyard.
She's my kindred spirit!
Sometimes I like to PRETEND I have an attitude.

Then we decided to change outfits! I like the funeral outfit pictures better than the casual outfit ones though.
Our lovely dinosaur pictures
Just randomly leaning in a doorway
:D
Nat is so cool!
Oh! Hello!
Lets pretend this is a candid shot of me just smellin some dead flowers...

AGGIES!!!!!!!!
Two bikes at once!
I figured you wouldn't be too happy if we didn't get any smiling ones.
Oh the traditional bathroom mirror pic.
Natalie is the greatest!

So yeah! That was our photo shoot!

In other news.....

NEW MOON

It was exceptional! We've already seen it TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see it with you next week!

Miss you! LOVE YOU!!!!

Love,
Kaela

1 comment:

  1. Kaela! You look gorgeous girlie! Love all of your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...