Thursday, December 03, 2009

Hoops revenge tastes good!

Dearest BYU,

Thank you for the privilege I had watching you play in the glorious Aggie Spectrum last night. It was one of my favorite nights in all my days at Utah State! Your team put up a good fight! I hate when the winning team says things like "yeah we won...and we didn't even play our best"....but sometimes it's true! After watching the way the Aggies played the first half, I was definitely worried. But all that matters is that we pulled through with a win when the clock ran out!
I would like to quickly apologize for some of the Aggie fans. While most of aggies used clean and fun cheers, some behaved in a most rude and immature manner and hit below the belt. I apologize for this. I am both sorry and embarrassed.
The spectrum is known for providing one of the best home court advantages! And last night was no disappointment! It was exploding! They opened the doors an hour before the game started, and they had to lock the doors 15 minutes later because it was already filled up!
I was happy to be able to watch your cougars play my aggies from the fifth row! It was a fun and close game! I was screaming as loud as I could and I couldn't even hear myself! The happiest cheer was probably this one:
(lyrics below)
















Is that not a 70?
YES THAT IS A 70!
Is that not a 55?
YES THAT IS A 55!
Is that not the winning team (pointing to USU)?
YES THAT IS THE WINNING TEAM!
Is that not the losing team (pointing to cougars)?
YES THAT IS THE LOSING TEAM!

WINNING TEAM!
LOSING TEAM!
WINNING TEAM!
LOSING TEAM!
ETC!


Here are some pictures of the glorious night you gave me!
Me, Madi, Marjan! Sooo happy!
Reunited with our great friend Gregor!!!
Madi and I!!!! We exerted just as much, if not more, energy in to that game as the players!!!
Final score!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOP WHOOOP!!!


Anyways, BYU, thanks again for the privilege! It was good to get some hoops revenge after last year! Can't wait to see you again next year!!!
Until then....

Love,
Kaela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...