Monday, December 21, 2009

vid's

Dear Mom,

Remember that 'to do' list that you left on the counter for me today?
Well.....
It is now 1:42pm and I still have yet to check a single thing off it.
Instead I've been enjoying a few excellent youtube vid's!
Woo!!!

And. Out of consideration for all my dedicated readers, I've decided to post them for your viewing enjoyment.
Maybe now you can procrastinate your 'to do' lists too!

Just the cutest thing I've ever seen (my fav is when his nose itches):


made me laugh out loud:




***In the following video, you see a bank robbery suspect being searched by police. He is believed to have used a note to demand money from the teller. Watch and enjoy




That's all I got for now!
I'll update on life soon. Promise!

LOOOVE YOU!!!

Love,
Kaela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...