Sunday, January 31, 2010

at my finest...

Dear Mom,

My lovely sister, Jade, and my handsome brother, Kyle, gave me some great face mask stuff for my birthday! Ya know when you're just becoming a teenager and you see all the girls in the movies do face masks at sleepovers and stuff? And it's that green goop stuff that makes them look like a strange mixture of an alien and elphaba. So naturally we all tried to find that perfect alien/elphaba mixture and all we got was a mashed up banana and peas recipe that dripped off our face and reeked. Well...Ky and Jaders got me the real deal for my birthday! They gave it to me last night, and so OF COURSE the first thing I had to do when I got home was try it out!
Result:attractive, huh?


It was super fun! But it would've been better with Marjanny and Noodle here for a sleepover!

Anyways, I just wanted to inform you that my face is now clean and so soft!
(Also, have you ever noticed how winks in pictures never ever turn out cute....but rather quite the opposite)
Not my best picture...but this was right after I took off the face mask! My face felt so refreshed!

Oh. Fun nights in Provo!
Whoop whoop!

Love,
Kaela

1 comment:

  1. Kaela! So I came across your blog and can I just say how much I love it. I hope you don't mind me reading it! But now that you are in happy valley I feel like we should play sometime! Love Syd!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...