Tuesday, February 23, 2010

maybe I'm about to learn to fly


Mom, sometimes my plans fall apart. But you always taught me to have faith. Faith that it'll always work out. Plus, isn't that kind of what adds the excitement to life?! If everything went as planned (that is, MY plan)...how boring would that be!
Once I was watching this awful christmas movie. Totally cheesy and just ridiculous. There was one part that I liked though. The mom in the movie said something along the lines of, "If you want to see the Lord laugh, just tell him what you've got planned for you life."
I liked it.

Maybe I'm about to learn to fly!

That's all for now.

Love you, mom.

Love,
Kaela

1 comment:

  1. I don't get it. Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...