Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dear Tiffini,



Remember when I was 16 and I came out to New York City for 10 days to play with you! Goodness, you sure made me fall in love with that place!









Well, in approximately 11 days I will be reunited with YOU and YOUR HUSBAND and THIS WONDERFUL CITY!


I can't stop thinking about it!

I'm SOOOO excited to see you and get to spend time with you in such a wonderful place!




And I can't wait to meet your wonderful dogs!


I'd write more but I gotta wake up early for work.....gotta earn money so I can come!


Just wanted to tell you how excited I am!


TTTTTHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS excited! Times a gadrillion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


LOVE YOU!

Love,
Kaela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...