Monday, March 29, 2010

"you would have more fun doing everything covered in chalk"

Dearest Momther,

Mr. G Frame and I had a wonderful Saturday. We started off by going to a financial planning conference that was put on by byu. It was great! We learned lots about buying homes, health insurance, 401(k)'s, and budgeting in general. It was a great thing to do...especially as we are trying to start our family.
After learning how to budget our lives away, we headed to American Fork to play in the festival of colors! I LOVE LOVE LOVED it!!!!! It's like a tradition in India or something....I'm not exactly sure actually. All I know is that there were like thousands and thousands of people there, they had lama's, cool fish, crazy birds, Indian food, some rockin skirt things, and at one point everyone throws powdered chalk everywhere! It's seriously so great! At one point G laughed at me and said "you would have more fun doing everything covered in chalk!" It's true! Here are the fun pictures I got!


Before.

Just starting

He really was having fun....

The people next to us said we weren't covered enough....they told us to kiss and they'd help color us up!
Result:

I love this guy so much!

After all the chalk throwing!

trying to get slightly clean before driving home!

After we got all cleaned up, Garrett and I made some delicious dinner! He's a great cook! We have so much in the kitchen. It's one of my favorite things to do with him!

It was my last night in Provo before heading off to NYC so G decided that I could pick what we did! I took advantage of this opportunity......and we headed off to the nearest Redbox to pick up New Moon....the latest Twilight movie! He's such a good sport!


Anyways, now I'm in the beautiful NYC with T, John, Axel, and Yogi! I'm LOOOOOOVING it!

I haven't taken many pictures yet, but I'll get on it and post again soon!


Love,
Kaela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...