Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 3



Dear Garrett,




Oh how I love you. Love love LOOOVE love you!

These past 3 days have been looooooong without you. As you already know.




I just wanted to say thanks for being such a hard worker! That is one of the many things I love about you!




Both fishy and I miss you!


I'll keep you updated on my summer with pictures on here and our daily conversations.
Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures for you yet because I accidentally left my camera charger in NYC. As soon as Tiffini mails it back I'll be postin like crazy. (heheh- tiff! love ya!;)


Until then, I'll leave ya with a couple of my favorite pics of us!




















Boy oh boy, we are going to have one hottie wedding video!!!

Whoop whoop!!!

116! see ya then!


Love,
Kaela

1 comment:

  1. Miss Lovely Kaela,

    I love your blog. You are so cute! I miss you, remember when we talked like every day and we were such good friends? I liked that. I hope you are doing so well and I'm so excited for you and Garrett! I don't have your number any more since my phone broke, but mine is the same, for now at least, I may be kicked off my Dad's plan in the near future here :) so call me sometime. It would be good to catch up with you and see what you've been up to in the past few years. Man, it's been a long time, huh?

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...