Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 7

Dearest Garrett. Hi. I love you.


I love you.

I love you.




I love you.


Even at 5:52 in the morning, I LOVE YOU!


I'm awake early for work! Yuck.

Not working is so much more fun than working.

But money is so much more fun than not money.



I set my alarm for 5:30 this morning. That would give me the perfect amount of time to get up and get ready and drive the 30 minute drive to work all on time.

Sweet Daddy started waking me up at 5. FIVE! It was so sweet of him to be trying to help me on my first day. So I couldn't really be upset at him for costing me THIRTY minutes of precious sleep. I tried going back to bed but as soon as I feel asleep again he was calling my name from the bottom of the stairs to make sure I was up. His intentions were pure...so I couldn't be mad at him...outloud....just in my head.


Anyways. Now I'm all jazzed up in my pretty little scrubs, I had a Tiffini-inspired breakfast (2 eggs on a wheat english muffin, minus the organic cucumber juice).


Anyways. I just wanted to tell you I love you. That's all.


Have the greatest day ever baby!


Love,
Kaela

1 comment:

  1. You got the job?! Great! So sweet of Dad to help out :) I bet once its warm you won't mind getting to work so early. It'll be nice to be done by 2!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...