Sunday, April 18, 2010

peektures!

Dearest Mom and Anyone-Else-Reading-This,
G and I got our engagement pictures taken! Craig, my wonderful and hilarious future father-in-law, took them for us! He hasn't edited them yet or anything, so these are just really rough drafts...but I wanted to show you my favorites! I need you help deciding the very best one. So let me know what you think!


option 1

option 2

option 3

option 4 (very similar to option 3...but i don't know which I like better)

option 5

option 6 (again, very similar to option 5, but i can't decide which i prefer)

option 7

and option 8

Pa-leeeease let me know what you think!!!!


Love, Kaela

P.s. I tried asking G for his opinion....he's a little busy at the moment. Studying....er....trying to study.....SO THAT'S WHY I REALLY NEED YOUR OPINION!!!

Attempt 1
Attempt 2
Attempt 3


Goodness, I love that sleepy-head more than anything!

5 comments:

  1. they are all so cute!!!
    my favorite is 8... adorable and natural.
    love. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i mean 7... the bottom black shirt one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. todd says number 1 or number 8... he thinks they're the most "in love" pictures. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. silly garrett! I like 1 and 6. I like 5 but his smile is better in 6. But all of them are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. options 1 and 8 are my vote. You guys look so happy and normal in them--good work Craig the first!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...