Friday, September 03, 2010

recommendations!


Dear World,


Can I just say, I would recommend marriage to everyone! Yup. I still get giddy every time I think about getting to spend the rest of forever with my best friend! I know I'm really new at this whole marriage thing, but I couldn't be happier! I love that the boy who sat across the room from me 5 years ago is no my husband! I love that my best friend will be my best friend for the rest of eternity! I love knowing that we'll always be together! I'm not naive enough to think that things will always be perfect and easy, but I know that life will always be easier and happier with him than without him! I love that G. Frame! And I love being his wife!

So, yes, I would recommend marriage to everyone!

Want another recommendation???


Well, after you've decided to take me up on the above advice, I would recommend that you call this lovely gal to do you pictures! Her name is Jalene and she is one of my brilliant photographers and one of my most favorite friends!

Even if you decide not to get married, or you're already married, or whatever you're doing in life....still call her! She does everything! She's brilliant! Literally, brilliant! (and very reasonably priced!

We did a pre-shoot with her like a month before the wedding. In total, she gave us something like 257 pictures. I was trying to narrow them down to just my absolute favorites to put up at the reception (we were thinking we'd put up like 10 pics). I went through them all like 3 times and couldn't get it down to less than 125. Yes, 125! My dearest madre was not so happy when I told her I just HAD to have all 125 at the reception! So then I started being painfully ruthless and I got it down to 73. And then finally 52. And then I made myself part with as many more as I could. I finally got it down to 44. No less! 44 pictures that I absolutely can't live without. 44 pictures that I will just die if they ALL aren't up in my house. 44! Hah! My house is going to be a museum of our wedding!

I couldn't be happier!

So....Get married! And call Jalene as your photog!
























Love,
Kaela

p.s. ACTUAL wedding day pics from my other amazing photographer coming soon!!!

3 comments:

  1. Kaela, your pictures are beautiful! You two look so happy! Congratulations! If you two are coming into town for labor day we would love to see! I still feel bad we could not work something out before your wedding! So let us know when you are next in town we can get a group together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. kaela.. you are so funny.


    i feel extremely flattered that you found so many that your absolutely couldn't live without. that's what i hope all my clients think about their photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful, Kaela! All of the pictures are really amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...