Monday, September 20, 2010

thank you!



My Most Dearest Mother,

This is just a post to say
thank you
Today I got a quick sample of wedding pictures.
This one was BY FAR my favorite:



Thank you for being my Mom.
Thank you for making the best day of my life, the best day of my life!
It would have been a disaster if it weren't for you.
Thank you for being patient with me.
Thank you for working so hard so the day I dreamed of would be possible.
Thank you for raising me the way you have.
Thank you for taking me to waterworks when I was little.
And for that time I choked on my pb&j at the VA kitchen table...thanks for unchoking me.
Thank you for letting me cuddle with you everymorning before Daddy went to work.
Thank you for being patient with me when I changed my clothes 20 time when I was little
....and when I was big.
Thank you for taking me to church and seminary and activity days and mutual and girls camp and legacy and living the legacy and trek and EFY and....I think that's it.
Thank you for all the dinners and breakfasts and lunches.
Thank you for not strangling me when I was a kid...or a teenager....or a bride-to-be.
Thank you for teaching me how to find a husband that has all the important qualities.
Thank you for laughing with me.
And for letting me cry on your shoulder.
Thank you, mom, for joining the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
Thank you for teaching me of God.
Thank you for telling me the story of Jesus.
Thank you for showing me that I am a daughter of God.
Thank you for being an example of the type of wife, mother, and friend I want to be.
You are my best friend, mom!

I love you!


Love,
Your Baby


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...