Tuesday, November 16, 2010

2 things



Guys,


I have 2 things to tell you about!


  1. The fun I had last weekend!
  2. And the fun I'm going to have this week!


First: Last weekend!
  • Husband and I had a great date! We hit up The Pie in Salt Lake and enjoyed a lovely pizza together. I love how college-y that restaurant is. Sometimes, since leaving L-town, I don't feel as much like a college student. But it was fun to be in a loud, busy, writing-on-the wall environment again! I smiled the whole time. And the pizza?! As Rachael Ray would say, yummmmm-o!
  • Then we went and stayed the night at Leah and Chases where Kyle and Jade are also staying. I swear their house is like a little inn; someone is always staying with them! Anyways! It was so so much fun! G and I got to meet my newest niece Ryenn, and she is just the sweetest thing on this side of the stars! Oh my goodness I love that little girl! She's only 6-weeks or something but she's already such a smiler! Proof:






  • Right before we got to Leah's house, G and I were talking about how excited we were to see Beck, Tayler, and Ryenn. Garrett made a little joke about being Tay's favorite of all the aunts and uncles. I laughed in his face, because I definitely beat him on that one! But to be honest, I started to question my favoriteness after seeing how much Tay loves him! MAYBE WE CAN BE TIED. He played with her non-stop and it made my heart happy! He became and instant Uncle when we got married and he sure picked up on it quick! Proof:



  • It was crazy having so many kids all around us. Especially because they are all at different stages. Tay is running and dancing non-stop. She's always saying "edebody (everybody)! watch me dancin!" Beck was just fascinated by Tayler's balloons all weekend. He looooooved those balloons! And Ryenn just sleeps in your arms for as long as you want. It's so fun having kids around constantly!
seriously though, just look at how cute he is!!!



Okay, now on to numero dos!
This week is going to be soooo great!

  • Tomorrow = Utah State v. BYU basketball game! Yes, we have tickets! Yes, I will be loud! Yes, we/usu will win!!!
  • Friday = My crib-buddy [Wade] is marrying Karly! They are seriously adorable together and I can't wait to be married friends with them!!! We're going to head on over to Rexburg after G's last class.
  • Saturday = chill in Logan for the day! Oh how I miss me some Logan! I wish you could see the smile on my face right now as I think about it! It's going to be so great!
  • Tuesday = go home to Eagle for Thanksgiving break! Wahoooo! I've been SO excited to spend time with my family, and then I remember that I'm also going to spend the holiday's with Husband's family and I get even more excited! This is going to be the best holiday season eva!!

So yeah! Life is good! So so good!

I am happy! You should be too!

xoxo




Love,
Kaela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...