Monday, November 22, 2010

ring ceremony


Mr. G Frame and I have officially been married for 3 months now.

Yesterday I was reminiscing about our wedding day and how it was everything I could have wanted.

It was the best day of my life. Literally.



One of my most favorite parts of the whole day was definitely the ring ceremony! It was beautiful. I was not sure I really wanted a ring ceremony, but now I am SO GLAD that we did it. It was so special.



Tay was my flower girl! She practiced walking down the aisle for months! She did perfect!

This picture makes my heart happy. Walking down the aisle on my dad's arm and smiling at my big brother Brian.

Loved every second of it!

Luckiest girl in the world!


My beautiful bridesmaids
Handsome groomsmen!

Darren, who is like a second dad to me, was able to perform the ceremony. It couldn't have been more beautiful or special. This is when both he and G were gettin a lil emotional.

Huzzah! You may kiss the bride!!!


3 months.

Everyday I still wonder how I got so lucky.

I love that G Frame of mine!




xoxo


Love,
Kaela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...