Thursday, December 23, 2010

Boise State!!!!!!

My brother and sister both went to the University of Utah, so I was a little nervous to watch the game with them last night. Luckily, they showed their true colors and put on the blue and orange! Boo-yah!

Unfortunately Mr. Husband isn't a huge fan of BSU, but he's even less of a fan of Utah! So that worked out for me too! Double Boo-yah!!

But I'm sad to say that my dear Best Friend will never give up her numero uno team, the Utes. Mary Jane is the biggest Utah fan I know. And I was a little nervous when I heard our teams were going head-to-head.

So out of respect for her, I'm going to try to keep this post short! And not as braggy as I probably normally would.

I'll just say:

Go BSU!!!!!
I sure do love you!






Love,
Kaela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...