Tuesday, December 07, 2010

today



my today:

8. wake up
845. drop husband off at escolar
915. arrive at uvu. print of the last pieces of my poster
10-11:15. social work class. present poster.
11:15-1245. write 2 papers. 1 due at 330 today, the other due thursday morn. email a couple teachers. download the new t-swizzle cd [thanks m-jaletta]!
1-2:15. Infant and Childhood development. pointless. (that's why I can blog :D)
2:30-3:30. Sit in family finance and talk about nothing. [the other day my teacher said 'i'm going to have to think of something to test you guys on for the final....because we haven't learned anything in this class, huh?' good thing I'm paying you all my money. stupid uvu.
330-4. Pick up husband from school. Head to lightening peak to volunteer.
4-545. Volunteer!
6-830. Head off to APX to wrap all the presents we bought yesterday for under-privledged families! And then drop them off! whoop whoop!
830-10. Watch biology video's. study for biology test tomorrow.
10-12. Work on stats homework that was due yesterday but I still have no idea how to do it.
12-?. Read last 5 chapters of Applied Marriage book. End-of-chapter-feedback due tomorrow. yippie!

It's going to be a good day though. A great day! It already is! I love hangin out with my Lightening Peak kiddo's. And I love APX and the awesome service opportunity that they are letting us do! It's no surprise that apx is doing so well, they do so much service and bless so many people's lives. I truly feel privledged to be a part of such a wonderful company. And most of all, I love my husband. He makes me smile all day long. My heart is full of gratitude for him. I count him as one of my greatest blessings.


He is my very best friend.



I am head over heals for that handsome man.


Somedays I just can't help but notice how blessed I am. Today is one of those days. It's going to be a little overwhelming, but I wouldn't have it any other way!



Count your blessings today too!

Love,
Kaela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...