Monday, January 10, 2011

Soooo Excited!!!!

Dear Everyone,

Guess what!!!!!!!!!!

Today was the APX (also known as: G's employment) draft!!!


I have been waiting anxiously for months and months to see
where we will be spending this whole summer!

And today was the day that we finally got to find out!

Do you wanna know where we're going?
Okay, I'll tell ya!

Dun, dun dun DUN!!!!




CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA


Here we come!!!

I really couldn't be more thrilled!


Living back on the east coast for a few months!
In beautiful Charleston!
I can go see the literal One Tree Hill anytime I want!
And! The house from The Notebook!
And maybe go sailing!
And to the beach!!
Eek!
And! I'm just a 5 hour drive from Atlanta!!!

OH! MY! GOSH!!!

It's going to be so great!!!!

Marjan and Jade already said they were going to come visit!!
Feel free to join the club!



Love You!

xoxo




Love,
Kaela!


1 comment:

  1. Charleston is so beautiful! We went to Myrtle Beach for spring break a couple of years ago and did a day trip to Charleston! Great food, architecture, and scenery. We went to the house from the Notebook too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...