Thursday, January 13, 2011

This year....




....is going to be the best ever.

I just know it.



I know I'm a little late on the whole 'New Year's' post....but who really cares?
I don't. And I hope you don't either.

2010 treated me good.
I'm very happy with it's performance.
It was the first time that I got to spend the WHOLE year with Mr G Frame.
Here are just a few of my favorite things from last year:

at the beginning of the year I moved to Provo. it's like I always say, the only thing I love more than Logan and Utah State is Garrett....so here I am. I'd do it over 50 million times if I had to. He's worth it!

my studly nephew and my beautiful niece were born and I taught G how to be an uncle!

I spent a lovely week in NYC with my favorite dogs and my favorite oldest sister

and of course I spent some lovely time with the bests:

And! I had some pretty great vaca's!
PV, Mexico

and Southern California/Disneyland!!!



and of course:
boyfriend became fiance!

and then fiance became husband!






It's weird though because I know that things will just keep getting better and better and 2011 will somehow top 2010.

Here's my view of '11 as of now:
  • Reading lots of books. Lots. In the past few weeks I've already read/am in the process of reading: The Peacegiver, The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Don't Sweat the Small Stuff- and it's all small stuff, of course the Book of Mormon. I feel like I have learned so so much from these books. They are making me a better person and I am loving it!
  • Graduation! This Christmas I will be graduating with a BS in Psychology! It can't come soon enough.
  • South Carolina for the Summ! I can't even wait for that great adventure with my sweetheart!
  • Moving into a new place this fall. I have really loved our cute little newlywed apartment, but I'm so excited to move to a house with some storage! Oh storage, how I've taken you for granted in my life!
  • Healthy eating. My goal isn't about losing weight...because I don't like the idea of diets and I'm not that worried about it. I just want to be healthy! I want to be in control of what I put in my body. My goal is to only eat desserts on special occasions, and it's been so much easier than I expected! I've only eaten one dessert this whole year. I don't even crave it anymore! It makes me feel in control, and I really like that feeling.
  • Spending time with family. I'm lucky to have Leah/Chase and Kyle/Jade living so close and I definitely plan on spending as much time with them as possible! And then I'll be living closer to T and John this summer! And a family reunion in May where everyone will be! Hopefully we'll also get to go to the BYU v. Texas this fall and spend some time with Brian, Matt, and Dara! Davis' 12th birthday is this March and we're already planning a trip to go see the Frame fam! Also, we want to take a trip up to Rexburg to see our lovely college-pro sisters! This year is going to be so great!
So, those are the things that I have control over this year (that I know of). I'm so anxious to see what else comes our way!

2011! Here we come!



xoxo


Love,
Kaela!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...