Wednesday, April 27, 2011

a quick update and a change of plans:


Hiya Mom,


Sheez, we are having the time of our lives out here in Charlotte! Seriously, I just smile all day long! It is green and hot and sunny and just beautiful! I heard rumors of hail storms out west yesterday and I just laughed out loud. It is full fledged summer here. Don't worry, you'll be laughing at me in about a month in a half when I'm dying of thousand degree weather and a million percent humidity. But for now, I get to do the laughing!

This isn't going to be a long post because I just snuck away real quick before lover boy wakes up. He's been working so hard and it just makes me love him more and more every day. He really is the best husband and supporter of our family. How did I get so dang lucky?

Oh! I should probably explain our little change of plans. So the original deal was to go to Charleston, South Carolina to sell for the summer. But some last minute drama actually brought us to Charlotte, North Carolina! We are thrilled! Both options are heavenly and we're happy to just be somewhere stable.

So, on Friday we launched our 34 hour drive out east. Friday: 10 hours. Saturday: 15-16 hours. Sunday 8.5 hours. And we made it completely safe and sound! The drive was actually really fun!

Before we started driving I told G that I wanted to take a picture of all the state welcome signs that we passed.
I got zero.
I did get this though....does that count?




Anyways, that's about all I have time for.

I'll prob update a little more today or tomorrow!



I'm sendin love from the east coast!


Love,
Kaela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...