Thursday, May 26, 2011

Can I just say.....



Wassssssup Yo!

Can I just say that I've been in the weirdest mood lately.
Seriously.
Last night G just kept looking at me like I was strangest creature he's ever seen.


I think it's partly because life has been so crazy lately. And finally, all the pieces are finally falling in place, and I've forgotten how to act normal again.

These past couple weeks have been filled with lots of moving, driving, weeks away from G, days where the only living contact I had was with two dogs, more packing and moving, trying not to stress out too much, huge hail storms, totaled cars, eating family dinners at 10pm night after night....the list goes on and on.

Things have been fun and adventurous, but also very different from normal life.
Except for this past week.

Life is finally settling down and I finally know what to expect day-to-day.
I don't see anymore apartments in our near future, not too much more driving, and I'm pretty confident that we'll still be living here in a week....we'll see though.


For the first time in awhile, I feel like I can plop down on my couch, take a deep breath, and just relax. I don't see any more turns, curves, or drops in our future.
I feel like we're finally going to get some smooth sailing.

And that, my friends, makes me very happy! 






Wanna know another thing that makes me very happy?!!!! 




Getting to see all my favorite little munchkins tomorrow:













FAMILY REUNION HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!



love,
k

2 comments:

  1. Hey friend! I'm glad I found your blog. I know I'll defintely enjoy reading it- you always were one of my favorite writers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manda! I'm so happy that you found me! I'm hoping I'll get to see you at MJ's wedding in Aug?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...