Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Family Reunion!



Hullo Thure,


Last night I got back from a family reunion in Atlanta...and can I just say, it was AWESOME! 


Seriously, I have the best family in the world! I can't say it enough! 
Not to toot our own horn, but we really are the coolest bunch you'll ever meet.


My family lives all over the country, so for all of us to be able to meet up in one place for a few days is quite the accomplishment.


Brian came from Texas.
Matt and Dara also came from Texas.
Leah and Chase came from Utah.
As well as Kyle and Jade.
Mom and Dad came from Idaho.
G and I came from Tennessee. (which is still so weird for me).
And Tiffini and John hosted us in Georgia!
Then a few cousins from New York and New Jersey crashed the party too, which only added to the pure awesomness of the weekend! 


It was quite the party! 


Here's the basic rundown:




Hours before everyone arrived, a TREE fell through Tiffini and John's house.
Literally. And It crashed right into baby Colstons brand new nursery.
It was pretty devastating.
Luckily with the help of the boys, and the insurance crew, we were able to clean it up enough to still enjoy the weekend despite the massive hole in their house!








Everyone got to meet the Mr. Colston. 
He was definitely the most popular one at the party!




Sisters together again!

Little Miss Tayler, Miss Ryenn, and Mr. Beck charming us all!




Baby Showers, Birthday Parties, Playing in the Pool, Pure Relaxation, Boys Basketball, and, of course, the traditional Crab Fest!!!!









Since the whole fam was together, Mom attempted to get a good family pic session!
She was pretty successful!
This is just a quick sample that Blake touched up for us, but I LOVE it!
It makes me smile every time I see my big, happy, family together!





I know this was a bit of picture overload! But out of the thousand+ pictures that were taken (literally), you should be grateful that I narrowed it down to just these! 

I'm still on a high from the weekend!

It was SOOOOOO fun!!!




Love,
K



1 comment:

  1. haha that picture of your dad in the little pool is priceless, i love it! sounds like it was a blast! miss you guys!
    -karly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...