Monday, June 13, 2011

21 Days

 Hiii  Ed-e-buddy! (That's how Tay says it :)



So, recently I heard that it takes three weeks of consistent exercise to really start feeling the benefits and craving exercise.

And I've decided to test it out.

I've also decided to test out running!

Yes, you heard me! RUNNING!

Let me first just inform you that I am NOT a runner. I have never been. I can do a good jog/walk session on the treadmill in the air conditioned gym....but running outside has never been my thing. And since I don't have access to an A/C-ed treadmill....my only option is the black pavement in the million degree temperatures and thousand percent humidity (yes husband, I am being a bit dramatic, don't laugh at me)!



My goal is to go running every day monday - saturday for three weeks!

And guess what! I'm already on day 3 (not counting sunday of course)!!

Seriously. This is the first time in my life that I have ever jogged outside three days in a row! Heck! Saturday was the first time in my life that I had ever jogged outside two days in a row! I'm breaking records every day!

And it feels pretty dang great!





And! Today I looked down to see a killer blister on my heel! I know this sounds weird, but it was one of the greatest feelings! I just felt like a real runner! And I loved feeling empowered by pushing through it!
So. Yep. That's the latest with me! 

Life is good!



Love,
Kae

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! Theres nothing like seeing blood after a nice run!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...