Saturday, June 18, 2011

vacation time!

Hiya Folks,



First of all, project 21 is still going good. I skipped day 8. I know, I know. Oops. but I'm back on track and going strong!



Also! Today I let loose and did a little crafting! Oh, I cannot even tell you how good it felt to have a little slice of sandpaper in my hands again! Memories of last summer and all the furniture that I love made me smile. I'm not going to show you what I'm making until it's completely done....but lets just say my new obsession with Words With Friends gave me the motivation! Eeeeek! I love making fun things!





Okay, okay!

I've saved the best for last! Ready?!

Mr. G. Frame and I have decided that we need a quick little vaca.
Where to, you ask? Oh, I'll tell ya!



We will be spending our 4th of July here:


I can't even tell you how excited I am!!! I grew up 30 minutes south of DC so I'm pretty familiar with the area, but I haven't been back for quite awhile!

My favorite memory of DC is definitely 4th of July and the fireworks!!!


In fact, earlier this year I informed Garrett that one of the tasks on my bucket list was to go back to DC for 4th of July to see the fireworks! I just wasn't expecting him to deliver so quickly! What a good husband I have, huh!?

AHHHHHHH!

I'm so so so excited!



I'll keep ya posted!



Love,
Kae

1 comment:

  1. you should facebook patti-- she lives in woodbridge! i'm sure you guys could stay with her!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...