Thursday, July 21, 2011

Calling all prayers!


This week has been kind of somber for me.

My dear friend, and practically little sister, was injured in a terrible fire accident on Saturday and incurred burns up her entire legs. All the skin was burned off leaving her in terrible pain. 

I grew up babysitting her and her little brother on a regular basis. 
I can't help but remember the countless hours we would spend playing night games....those kids LOVED lights-out hide-and-seek like it was nobody's business. 

Mary is a strong, spunky, and passionate girl, and I know she's got it in her to come to a full recovery. She has a long, painful road ahead of her, filled with lots of nasty surgeries, but if anyone can do it, she can!!







So today, I'm asking for any spare prayers you might have! 
Please send one or two in her direction, she could really use it. 




Love to you all!!





xo



Love,
Kaela


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...