Monday, September 12, 2011

2 weeks

So G Frame and I have been in Provo for about 2 weeks now.

And in these past two weeks we have
been so crazy busy, but had so so much fun!

This is the basic run down.

We have:
- reunited with some of our very best friends!
- had my last first day of school.
- gone boating three times!
- had friends over for dinner, or gone to friends for dinner SEVEN times. Can you tell we missed them?
- got ourselves a couple early Christmas presents and did a little redecorating :)
- haven't skipped a single class yet!! It's a record!!
- applied and was officially accepted for graduation!
- crafted like crazy (k)
- and watched a million hours of football on one of said Christmas presents (g)
- spent way too much on textbooks.
- and began the process of planning a lovely vacation!


I wish I had a couple more pictures to document, but I only broke out the camera when we went boating.







Needless to say, it's good to be home!


xoxo

Love,
Kaela

2 comments:

  1. is the Vacay to Kansas??!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of the boating pictures. Boating is my absolute favorite thing to do. period. Lucky girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...