And in these past two weeks we have
been so crazy busy, but had so so much fun!
This is the basic run down.
- reunited with some of our very best friends!
- had my last first day of school.
- gone boating three times!
- had friends over for dinner, or gone to friends for dinner SEVEN times. Can you tell we missed them?
- got ourselves a couple early Christmas presents and did a little redecorating :)
- haven't skipped a single class yet!! It's a record!!
- applied and was officially accepted for graduation!
- crafted like crazy (k)
- and watched a million hours of football on one of said Christmas presents (g)
- spent way too much on textbooks.
- and began the process of planning a lovely vacation!
I wish I had a couple more pictures to document, but I only broke out the camera when we went boating.
Needless to say, it's good to be home!