Saturday, October 01, 2011

date night

Last weekend G and I had the funnest date!



Earlier that day I was just feeling the need to get out of the house, 
so I informed G that he would need to pencil in a couple hours of out-and-aboutness with his wifey.
He was all about it!

So after all our chores and homework was done, we headed for the Riverwoods shopping center in provo.
We walked around to all of the restaurants until we found this darling little boardwalk-themed shop that had delicious sandwiches! We sat in a 50's themed diner and ate while we watched little kids ride the cute little merry-go-round.
Then we walked around and window shopped.
That's when we found the coolest vintage toy store ever!
I know I've been there before, but I must have been asleep or something because I did not remember it being this awesome!
It was like all the old school toys from our childhood!
We seriously just walked around and played for like an hour and a half.
This is my idea of a perfect date!








 





I'm already craving another trip!

So if you're ever in Provo, make sure to hit up the Riverwoods for the Beach Resort shop and the toy store!




xox

Love,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...