Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hey husband, I love you.





When you climb back in bed each morning and cuddle me to consciousness, well, I am instantly the happiest girl in the world.


I also like it when you don't complain that my dinners have been lacking lately....and by lacking i really mean non-existant.



And when you spend the majority of these past 5 days puzzling with me just so I can be with you while we ignore our responsibilities and I organize my brain.


And those times you sing along to my Christmas music with me, even though we haven't even passed Halloween yet.


And the fact that you always tell me I'm cute after I try to harmonize with 'baby, it's cold outside' instead of laughing at me.


You make me the luckiest girl in the world.


Thanks for putting up with me.




There's no one I'd rather be head-over-heels in love with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...