- Today I am too tired to exist.
- G and I worked on a 1,000 piece puzzle all weekend. It's probably going to take us until Christmas to finish it.
- I had dreams about said puzzle all night last night.
- And through those dreams I realized that there is a very significant correlation between puzzles and detective work. A good puzzler = a good detective.
- The monday after a 4-day weekend never has mercy on me.
- Some guy just walked into the lab and started talking/joking with me. For like 2 minutes. And I still have no idea what he was talking about. Not a single clue. I don't even know who he is. But he thinks he knows me. Good thing I have a good fake laugh.
- The semester is officially over half-way over! Graduation here I come!
- I have a ten page paper due tomorrow. I don't even have the first sentence typed.
- What should I make for dinner tonight?
- I love G. Frame.