Thursday, November 10, 2011

this week



This week has seriously been too crazy.


G Frame has 3 big tests, so I've probably only seen him for only an hour or two all week. He's been burning the candle on both ends. Last night he didn't get home from the library until 3am.
My busy guy. Poor thing.

But. I have been really productive this week.


It reminds me a lot of the summer.
When G was working 12-14 hour days and so I was in charge of everything else.
He funded the fort, and I held it down.

It's just crazy how many little mundane things there are that have to be done.
Though I can't really say what exactly has taken all my time, I've been so busy this week. 

The other day my cousin wrote a post about how she's more productive and even maybe a little better at life when her husband is out of town.
It sounds really skewed....
But I feel like I totally understand what she was saying.

The house has been spotless all week!
My homework has been done early!
I've watched barely any TV.
All the bills are paid.
I've tried out some new recipes I've been wanting to try!
And I've cleared a checklist that I've had for about 3 months!

It's like, I know that I'm the only one who's going to do it, because G is too busy. If I don't do it, clean it, cook it, wash it, or pay it, then...well it won't get done. Because there's no one else around to do it. Procrastination is no longer beneficial.
This week it all depended on me. And, not to brag or anything, but I rocked it.

And even when G was home with me for a couple minutes, I didn't want him to spend his only break doing the dishes. I'd much rather hang out together and then I'll get to them later. 

So it's been a productive week.

But I'm still looking forward to this weekend when maybe 
he can take a breather and make out with his wife or something :)


We also have some fun things up our sleeve for this weekend. More on that later.
And I have some killer recipes that I've been wanting to share for awhile!
Check for those tomorra!



For now,
Kaela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...