Thursday, December 08, 2011

Chewing


So.....my husband ruined me.

When we got married, G had huge issues with the way I eat. He never said anything....but after he disappeared into the other room every time I ate something, eventually I got the message.
I admit, I wasn't the most polite eater. But after 16 months of marriage, I like to think I changed my ways.
He fully admits that he's probably a little OCD about noises. Sometimes it's a little ridiculous.
It's okay though, I love him anyways.
The only problem is that it's beginning to rub off on me. I never ever used to notice chewing before, but now I'm so aware!!

Today is the last day for my interior design class, so we get to have a little party! Normally I love treats in class. But right now I'm DYING!!! Dying!!!
Come on people! Listen to yourselves!! It's taking everything in me to even stay in class. The only way I'm surving is because I'm sitting like this- plugging one ear at a time....


G, I blame you.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it so funny the ways you rub off on each other. haha. You're so cute Kaela!! MOVE BACK TO LOGAN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill. Not Jillian. Just Jill.December 14, 2011 at 2:19 PM

    I have the same problem! Yesterday, in the library, I swear there was a horse eating chips about ten chairs away from me. Yes, ten chairs away. It was that loud.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...