Thursday, January 12, 2012

just checking in....


....from Belize!


Oh. My.
We are in heaven over here.

I have to keep reminding myself that this is NOT real life.



Or maybe it is...
and all those other days cleaning and cooking and clearing my own place,
those days are not real.


This is real life.
I'm pretty sure.



I'm just sitting here in Belize's finest internet cafe,
while G is deep in the ocean scuba diving.
I guess baby doesn't much like scuba diving.
Or walking around Mayan ruins.
Or little tender boats in rocky water.


But baby DOES like
all you can eat frozen yogurt.
and getting rocked to sleep every night.
and sitting by the pool.
and swimming with sting rays.
and diving through waves.
and sleeping on hammocks.
and pina colodas. virgin, mind you.
and shopping!
Baby loves shopping!





So I better be back to it.

I just thought I'd check in.
And let you know that I am alive.


And I'm pretty sure I'm going to be 'showing' by the end of this cruise.
Or at least...I'll call it that.


xoxo



Love,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...