Thursday, January 05, 2012

oh jeez

job hunting is no bueno.

once upon a time, i had a job already lined up. and then when i officially accepted the position they told me they were cutting the pay by like 35%.

oh jeez, i say.



so now the job hunt begins again.

because i can't have no 35% less pay.

in case you haven't noticed, there's a baby coming in my belly!

and i've got my eye on a crib that's a tidge out of our budget.



so i need me some money.

soon.




wish me luck.


and if anyone knows of any jobs in provo that pay 1 million dollars an hour....pah-lease let me know.



gracias.






also. never in my life have i wanted to not have a flat stomach, so badly.

but here i am, sad when people tell me that i'm looking skinny.

that's not quite the look i'm going for right now.



is it bad that i try to take my weekly belly pictures after i eat a big meal?

is it bad that really, even though i'm only 9 little baby weeks, i still really wish i was showing?

i agree. its kinda pathetic.

7 weeks                    and                     9 weeks






oh jeez.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! This made me laugh. I was the same way when I was pregnant with Justin. Be careful what you wish for though.... ;)
    And remember, lotion that belly up every day. Stretch marks are noooooo fun! A lot of people say that it doesn't make a difference, but it couldn't hurt, right?? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fatty. make you feel better? :) jk. cute pics! :) i think i can see a baby bump :) keep posting, so i can feel like i'm kinda there! good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...