Tuesday, March 20, 2012

another adventure


Can you believe it's almost April already?!?

I surely can't.

Some days time flies.
And other days time saunters.


It's been getting warm here these past few days,
and I've had the strangest instinct/craving to start packing my house up.
Weird, right? Doesn't spring usually make people want to do other things? 
Like picnics, boating, and bbq's?
Then I realized that I've moved every spring for the past 5 years.

So, I guess I'm pretty good at it by now.


And this year will be no different. 
Well.....it'll be a little different.

By about this time next month,
G Frame and I will be off on another grand adventure!!!

Where to? We have no idea.

Last year we had a great summer in Knoxville, TN.
The area had just been hit by a big hail storm,
and G managed the repair of a bunch of homes.

It was such a great opportunity, and we both had so much fun in Knox.
So we're off to play that whole game again!
Except, probably not in Knoxville.
We'll wait for another hail storm to hit, 
and then we'll hurry our buns out there.

There's quite a few logistics that can't really be figured out until the last second.
i.e: packing, where we'll be going, housing once we're there,
a doctor to deliver baby,  insurance, etc, etc, etc. 
But that's kinda how we roll in this family.
And it always works out!
And it's always so much fun!

So that's the plan for now.
Wish us luck!



Love,
K








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...