Thursday, March 08, 2012

happy



Life has been a little stressful around here lately.
I don't know if I've told you yet, but Garrett and I will most likely be moving at the end of next month. I'll be 6 months along. And we have no idea where we'll be living. No idea who my new doctor will be. No idea where I'll be delivering this baby babe.
It's a little tense around here as we wait for job offers and other opportunities to reveal themselves.

And I'm a worrier. Which is not ideal at this point in our lives.


Luckily, I have a great husband to keep me sane.

Yesterday he made me laugh harder than I've ever laughed before. For a long time. My lungs/abs are sore today. It was like one big laugh session. And it was just what I needed. I don't even know what exactly was sooo funny....something about me trying to get him to warm up my freezing toes. Not super funny, I know. I guess you had to be there. And you had to have G Frame for a husband.

I am so lucky.



A few other things that make me happy:

  • buying crib bedding!
  • not working today.
  • feeling baby flutter around!
  • going home this weekend.
  • my ultrasound coming up.
  • having sisters who give me 24/7 baby prep.
  • still walking m7 new stroller around the house daily.
  • when husband talks to baby.
  • trying to guess if it's a girl or boy.
  • sunny days!
  • looking at old pictures from when we were playing the bf/gf game:




















Love,
K


1 comment:

  1. how come you guys are moving? just summer sales or like from provo permanently? good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...