Friday, May 25, 2012

have you ever....


have you ever driven across the country?
from provo to st. louis?
with everything you own in the trunk?
while 6.5 months pregnant?


no?


hmmm.....well, here's a quick taste of what that feels like:




also, just so there's no confusion, the times where I was barefoot in the bathroom was when we were at my sisters house or we had just arrived to our hotel :).



things are good, and I am happy.




In a little over 2 months, I will have a little baby.




Love,
K

3 comments:

  1. You have some talent in making movies Kaela, that was fun! I am impressed that pregnant you did such a long trip, hats off to you! So fun to see so much of the US! Hope you all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute video!!! hope you guys are enjoying st. louis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute vid! my only question is... did anyone ever say anything to you about why you had a camera in the bathroom, pointing underneath the stall??? haha. good luck and have fun in st louis!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...