Wednesday, May 02, 2012

weekend away!


I got to spend this weekend with two of my favorite little girls!



G and I met up with Kyle, Jade, Tayler, and Ryenn at an awesome condo in little ol' Heber, Utah. We ate way too many sweets, swam for hours, played countless games, and went on multiple nature walks around the resort to see all the wild animals living around us. It was the perfect weekend away, and we had so much fun! 





Ryenn walked around calling me ay-la, and Garrett papa all weekend! And Tay was fascinated with my belly and the idea that there is a baby inside! I told her that her little cousin could hear her voice, so anytime I sat down, she'd climb on my lap and start chatting with my belly. Her conversations usually went something like this, "Hi baby, it's Tayler Jade Enzler. I love you so much. I can't wait to meet you. I don't know if you are a boy or a girl baby. When you come I will hold you because I am so good at holding Ryenn now and I am big enough to hold all babies. I am three and a half, which means I'm this many (and then she'd hold up four fingers). Love you!" All the while she'd rub and pat my belly. I can wait for baby to meet all the cousins some day! They are going to have so much fun! 




On friday night, we decided to hit up the Provo Beach Resort! Some of my favorite family memories come from the summers in New Jersey, walking the boardwalk at night! The Provo Beach Resort is the closest thing we have to a boardwalk, and so we had to try it! 

We played skiball, shuffleboard, and ate lots of ice cream. The girls loved the carousel and all the bright colored arcade games! The boys even played a heated game of Dance Dance Revolution, and it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen! G and Ky competed, and then Jade and I went head to head. We were a little surprised when G smoked us all....he's been holding out on me all this time! At the end we combined all our tickets and got some great prizes! I was in heaven the whole night! 

















At the end of the night, we went to this awesome little vintage toy store and had fun finding all of our favorite childhood toys and showing the girls! 

It couldn't have been a better weekend! 
What a great kick-off to summer!!



Love,
Aunt ay-la!




1 comment:

  1. What a fun getaway! Your little nieces look adorable! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...