Friday, June 22, 2012

33 weeks


I officially have a little less than 7 weeks to go, people.
And I can feel baby getting bigger everyday. I no longer feel quick twists, spins, and jabs. Now, when baby moves, it's like everything inside me is shifting or rotating in slow motion. It's the weirdest sensation.

And while part of me is so so anxious to meet this little one and be done with pregnancy, another part of me is trying to slow down time so I can enjoy these last days with just G.

I sure love that husband of mine, and I'm really excited to see him be a father. But I also really love having him all to myself. I guess we'll just have to go on lots of dates before (and after) baby comes :)

3 comments:

  1. You are the cute pregnant girl that other pregnant girls are jealous of! You look adorable! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this pic, you are so beautiful kaela :) congrats - i wish we could be there in person but we FOR SURE will need to make a trip down once the baby comes. He or She is going to be so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with Shannon Kaela you look GREAT! I hope you are feeling well! PLease do just that enjoy those last days with just you two, you will never regret it! I can't wait to meet your little one! You are in the home stretch! Good luck with everything
    Tiffany
    ps I love how you are always talking about how much you love Garrett its great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...