Thursday, July 12, 2012

36 weeks (and 2 days)


Hellur Friends,

So, I'm 36 weeks (and 2 days) into this pregnancy. I don't know if I look 36 weeks, but I sure feel 36 weeks.
Sleep has become a fond memory of my past, going potty 40 times a day is now completely embedded into my daily routine (and nightly routine), my toes are severely neglected as bending over for more than .2 seconds is purely impossible (pedicures anyone?), and putting strappy sandals on...? Forget about it!

But it's all good! Everyday I am so grateful to have my little buddy with me, keeping me company! Husband is still in St. Louis, but we (baby+I) are back in good ol' Provo for our last 4 weeks of doctors appointments. It gets lonely being husbandless, but baby and I have been having a good time.
I'll tell ya what, this baby loves music! Today he or she entertained me with the grandest dance party for the longest time. Things like that sure help pass the time. But I will say we are anxious for G to come home! Lets all cross our fingers that he makes it here before baby makes his or her debut! No surprise appearances please! Worst nightmare, anyone?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...