Tuesday, August 21, 2012

2 Years



Today is the 2 year anniversary of the day that I married my very best friend. 



Because of obvious circumstances, we played it pretty chill.

It wasn't quite the anniversary that most would expect, but for us at this point in our life, it was pretty perfect.

Rae had a monstrous blow out, all over her dad...and the carpet...and the bathroom. It was insane. Happy Anniversary!


But really, it was pretty great that I got to spend the whole day just hanging out with my lover boy and our baby girl. 



We ended our day with some yummy chocolate cake and a nice stroll around the park that we got engaged at. It was so fun to introduce Rae to some of the spots that were so monumental to our family. 


a nice break on the bench where he proposed



In the end, it was a pretty dang good day. 





These past 2 years have been the best of my life. 
And I look forward to many many more together.






I love you, G. Frame!




Love,
K Frame

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...