Monday, September 24, 2012

wish list



I don't know what it is, but lately I've been seriously itching to spend some serious money.
And I don't know about you, but we definitely don't have serious money to spend.

Normally I'm pretty good at living on a tight newlywed-college-student-with-a-baby budget. I love that Garrett only has to work 4 months out of the year, and then he can focus all of his attention on school and our family the other 8 months. So I try to spend as little as possible so as not to mess up this little gig we've got going on. But right now I'm seriously struggling.

So here's a little wish list I made up in hopes of somewhat satisfying my shopping itch.


First and Foremost: Steve Madden Banddit Boot
These little beauties! I'm literally dying for them...in the most possible dramatic way. When I see them the back of my hand literally floats up to my forehead as I pass out with the biggest sigh my little lungs can handle. 




These shirts:
gingham: jcrew. pink: anthro.
jacket: jcrew. chambray: gap.




definitely this little lovely:
preferably an R, G, and a K for my little family.
nieman marcus.





these little beauties:
to brighten up any rainy day. zappos.




this little gem:
nobody does coat's like jcrew.
am i right or am i right?




And any of the following would also put a smile on my face:








the end.



love,
k


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...