Sunday, October 21, 2012

perfect


It's a lovely crisp october sunday, and I'm loving it.

I've got soft leggings on, with an oversized button up. Baby girl is sound asleep in her cradle and G is napping nearby. The house is surprisingly spotless. Dinner is cooking in the crockpot and smells delicious. We've got the heat on low since hot chocolate and blankets are cheaper. Speaking of which, my mug is overflowing with enough marshmallows to make any girl smile. Today was my first day as the beehive advisor. I smiled the whole class. Rae's slept through the night again last night and I'll tell ya what, 7:30 has never felt so good. Also, she looked the cutest in her pink polka-dot dress today. I've got the ingredients for a peach cobbler ready for when friends come by later tonight for games. And I smile every time I walk past the pretty roses that Garrett surprised me with this week.

Things aren't always perfect around here,
but right now,
right this very second,
they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...