Monday, November 12, 2012

3 months


My little Baby Rae is 3 months old.
I'm happy and sad. I've love love loved watching her as she's grown SO much in these past few months. I love to see her reach new milestones, but it's also kind of sad because she's growing and changing so fast. I try to soak up as much as I can of her every day so that I don't miss anything.




A little bit about this past month:

  • She sleeps about 10 hours straight at night. We are slowly moving her away from her dream feed which right now happens at about 9 or 10pm. And then she starts cooing and squealing around 7:30am. 
  • She's so good at holding her head up. It doesn't ever bobble anymore, which I kind of miss. 
  • Her favorite is to sit up and look around. Usually she just holds onto my fingers and she can balance and hold herself in sitting position for as long as she wants. 
  • She's very much a morning person. She laughs and smiles all morning. If she ever gets cranky, it's at the end of the day.
  • She's such a good eater! I feel like her cheeks get bigger every single day!
  • She's improved one thousand percent on her naps! For the last week or two she's been a total champ! I can't believe how much more I can get done!
  • She's now sitting like a big girl in her stroller. No more carseat attachment for us!
  • Her binky is my best friend.
  • She is so aware! Always wanting to look around and watch whats going on. If we leave her on her back when we have people over, she'll usually fuss until we position her so she can look around.
  • She does not think tummy time is fun at all.
  • She saves all her laughs for daddy. I'm with her all day every day, and she'll never laugh for me. But as soon as dad gets home and plays with her, she's all giggles and squeals. 
  • Watching the snow fall can keep her entertained for hours!
  • She'll smile for anyone.
  • She loves when we sing to her! In church, when the hymns start, she perks up and smiles and squeals the whole time. 
  • She also loves bath time. She kicks and babbles the whole time!
A few pics from this last month:

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...