Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Dear Mitt,


I wish I could give you a big hug right now. A hug to say thank you for your willingness and desire to serve this country. A hug to say I'm sorry that the American people and the biased media refused to see you as our best chance to get this country back on track. And a hug out of appreciation for fighting a classy campaign, filled with honesty and integrity.

My family and I will continue to stand with you as we pray for our current president and this country that so greatly needs divine help. Thank you for your sacrifices, your example, and for standing up for the sacred things in life.

Please tell Ann that I love her too. You were right, she would have made a perfect first lady. I hold her in esteem with the highest of individuals.

We love you.


Your friend,
Kaela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...