I'm pretty sure I'm going to say this every month, but I can't believe that my baby girl is already 4-months old. Today I was looking through old pictures on my phone and I couldn't believe how much she's changed already. Being her Mommy is so much fun! I feel so blessed to get to play with her and watch her grow all day long. She's just figured out how to roll over on purpose, and I seriously can't believe how proud of her I am. I have waaaay too many video's of it, and every time she does it I seriously jump up and down over and over because I'm just so dang proud of her!
Anyways, onto her stats:
- Weight: 14lbs 11oz, 60th percentile. Length: 83rd percentile.
- She sleeps 11-12 hours a night consistently.
- All our hard work paid off and she's officially an awesome napper now!
- She loves:
- smiling for anyone.
- cooing and squealing, as loud as possible.
- reading books before bed.
- bath time.
- holding her own bottle.
- taking walks outside.
- playing with daddy.
- laughing for daddy!
- doing sit-ups.
- her grandmas and grandpas.
- rolling over.
- being strapped in mommy's baby k'tan and helping with chores.
- stuffed animals.
- her bumbo!
- She hates:
- being cold.
- when I take too long to feed her.
- when I take too long to lay her down when she's tired.
- being quiet in church or graduation ceremonies.
- traveling in the car for more than a few hours.
- loud noises.
- when we sneeze.
Pictures from the past month:
We definitely have had our hard days, but overall it's a total joy to be her mommy every day!