Friday, December 21, 2012

4 MONTHS


I'm pretty sure I'm going to say this every month, but I can't believe that my baby girl is already 4-months old. Today I was looking through old pictures on my phone and I couldn't believe how much she's changed already. Being her Mommy is so much fun! I feel so blessed to get to play with her and watch her grow all day long. She's just figured out how to roll over on purpose, and I seriously can't believe how proud of her I am. I have waaaay too many video's of it, and every time she does it I seriously jump up and down over and over because I'm just so dang proud of her!

Anyways, onto her stats:

  • Weight: 14lbs 11oz, 60th percentile. Length: 83rd percentile.
  • She sleeps 11-12 hours a night consistently.
  • All our hard work paid off and she's officially an awesome napper now!
  • She loves:
    • standing.
    • smiling for anyone.
    • cooing and squealing, as loud as possible.
    • reading books before bed.
    • bath time.
    • holding her own bottle.
    • taking walks outside.
    • playing with daddy.
    • laughing for daddy!
    • doing sit-ups.
    • her grandmas and grandpas.
    • rolling over.
    • being strapped in mommy's baby k'tan and helping with chores.
    • stuffed animals.
    • her bumbo!
  • She hates:
    • shots.
    • being cold.
    • when I take too long to feed her.
    • when I take too long to lay her down when she's tired.
    • being quiet in church or graduation ceremonies.
    • traveling in the car for more than a few hours.
    • loud noises.
    • when we sneeze.

Pictures from the past month:




















We definitely have had our hard days, but overall it's a total joy to be her mommy every day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...