Tuesday, December 11, 2012

i knead to bake


Yesterday I was featured on the amazing foodie blog: i knead to bake!
It was so excited for the opportunity, which is why I shared my favorite favorite favorite recipe!


Shannon is doing a new segment called Real Mom's Cook, which I absolutely love! She's featuring real moms, and sharing their tried and true recipes! All the recipes I've seen on her blog are things I would totally make. Not too hard or time consuming, while still being delicious and beautiful! It's a great resource for us wives and mama's who want to cook for our families, but have limited experience, budget, time, etc!


The recipe I shared is pretty much completely responsible for my marriage!

So head on over to i knead to bake to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...