Thursday, December 13, 2012

on our FOURTH date of Chrsitmas...



.....we went to the BEACH! Provo Beach Resort, that is!

It was seriously so much fun. I felt like a little kid again, just hanging out with my best friend. Rae was a gem and slept through most of it, which gave us a chance to just talk and enjoy each others attention.

I sure love that husband of mine.

We surfed, bowled, braved the ropes course, and played a couple mean games of connect four!

And I'm happy to announce that I remembered to document it! Hooray!

he's quite a bit more graceful than me!


love this dude. 
Choosing each other's bowling name is one of my favorite traditions....
....even if we end up looking like a cheesy, sappy old couple.


uh...this ropes course was no.joke. I was totally terrified.
It didn't help that there was a birthday party of 8 year olds there that
were dare devils- racing each other and cutting each other off.
Stinkers.

This connect four screen was literally like 10 feet tall! It was amazing!
And we only had 5 seconds for each turn, so it was super intense!
He won one, and I won one :)


We left behind our studying, dirty dishes, and responsibilities and just enjoyed ourselves. It was a great night out!

The end.


Love,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...