Monday, December 10, 2012

On The THIRD Date of Christmas


We took Rae to see Santa Clause!

She was a total champ and gave us a great smile for the picture!


She LOVED Santa! The elves? Not so much. She was all smiles until they got too close to her and then she just screamed. It was a pretty quick outing, but it was so fun! 

G has been so busy with final projects and tests while trying to fit in so many hours at his new job, that he hasn't had tons of time to go out and spend time with us. So this was the perfect quick date! It was a great break for him, and Rae and I were looking for any excuse to get out of the house! 




p.s. I know I skipped our second date of christmas, but I promise I'll get to it soon.

xoxo.

Love,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...