Friday, February 15, 2013

The Day of Looooove


Every time I say Valentines Day, in my head I think Valentimes Day instead. I'm pretty sure I thought it was really pronounced valentimes for a good chunk of my childhood. So that's embarrassing.

G had a million hours of school and work and boring stuff to do yesterday, so we postponed the actual lovey-dovey-ness until Saturday. Which I'm super excited for.

But! Yesterday was cool too. I just so happened to get to hang out with our littlest Valentine all day. Just me and her. All day long. Loads of deep conversations were happening. And lots of fun activities. It was like, super romantic. And it wasn't ever boring. And neither of us were itching to get out of the house. So that was cool.
[lies-that was all lies]

It was kinda a super super boring day. Like the boringest ever.


By about 6:30 I was desperate for something to do! So I stripped baby girl down to just a diaper cover, pinked up my lips, and we had ourselves a mini photo-shoot.





And then G Frame came home. And I got embarrassed and tried to get Rae in the bath before he noticed. But I wasn't quick enough. And he laughed and laughed. But secretly I knew that he liked it.


I hope you all had the loveliest of Valentine's Days! Because you deserve it.
And if it wasn't great, then try again tomorrow! And we'll be celebrating right along with ya!


xoxo

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...